Blogger Tags: Confessions of a Blogger
Welcome to the new challenge on the block created by Han, from Safe Haven; Chronicles of a Creative Mess. ‘Confessions of a Blogger’ is a way for bloggers to talk about things that they don’t usually talk about, and for you to learn about your favourite bloggers on a more personal and deeper level. The challenge consists of over 70 questions, in 6 different categories.
A big thank you to the beautiful and amazingly talented Hannah from Made with Love blog for the nomination.
- Include the introduction above (feel free to add your own along with it)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- List the rules.
- Answer as many of the questions as you can, and as honestly as you can.
- Nominate other bloggers to take on the challenge.
1. Do you have any nicknames?
Rocky (school mates), Minx (school mates), Coley Woley (best mates/school mates/family), Coley/Colie (dad, family), Nic (close friends), Baby (partner), Bitch tits (best mates), Eggplant (best mate), El Diablo (best mates and people I game online with), Juicy Jugs (family and mates), and Cole (younger family members).
2. Have you ever cried from watching a TV show or a movie?
Oh yeah, see my Vogue Parody of 73 Questions for the answer to that as I am too traumatised to write it, again.
3. What would you do with one hundred million pounds?
- Pay off my dad’s mortgage
- Pay my brother’s student loan and pay for his Masters
- Pay off my debts
- Pay a house by the coast in Northern Ireland with a few acres so that I could open my own dog rescue shelter, rescue all the doggo’s and use the money to keep that sustained.
- Pay my own student loans, save for Masters and PhD
- Adopt a few kids
- Create my own charity against child abuse
- Create my own charity against animal abuse
- Invest in a few smaller start-up businesses
- Pay to go privately for surgery on my child abuse scars
- Get a hydro facial
- Have teeth redone
4. If you could have someone else’s life for one day, who would it be and why?
Um… I’d just like to live the life above, so if I could do that then that would be great.
5. How many romantic partners do you think you will end up having between now and the end of your life?
I’m a hoe, you don’t ask a hoe that.
In all seriousness, maybe I’ll go into double digits, maybe I’ll stay in single digits. To be honest, I don’t care, it’s just a number and as long as you are having fun and being safe then everyone else should mind their own business.
6. What kind of parent are you, or think you will be?
I always thought I’d be a shit parent because of my childhood. However, when people see me with my god kids or my dog they always tell me I’d make an amazing mum which makes me really hopeful.
7. What is something you’ve never told anyone?
I’m an open book, mostly. I suppose I think about suicide a lot more than anyone thinks I do. Like A LOT more, and I have it all planned out, as well as my will and all the letters etc. done and hidden until/if the time comes.
8. What do you do when you are alone, and no one is watching you?
The same as what I do when people are watching me. Earphones in, YouTube on, writing a blog post, essay, one of my books or just farting about Googling random stuff on the internet. My search history is disturbing, in all honesty.
9. Are you living a meaningful life?
No, but I’m fighting hard to stay alive and get home so I can. Quite often I feel like a total waste of oxygen.
10. What are three things you can’t live without?
My dog, my dog, my dog.
11. What or who inspires you the most?
Melanie Murphy is a big inspiration to me, Anna Saccone-Joly, too. They get so much crap online and have such a good, “Do you think I give a shit what you strangers think?” attitude and it empowers me to keep my gobshite attitude.
Others who inspire me are those that have suffered horrific abuse and gotten out the other end. I feel like I’m still wading through it and just keeping my head above water but hope that one day I can get there, too.
12. What makes you feel most empowered?
Achieving something, whether it’s a small goal, or passing an assignment, or more recently passing my first year at university while studying Psychology.
13. Do you live to work or work to live?
I work to live because unfortunately, everything is super expensive. I’m not actually working at the moment due to my mental health, but I work because I have to.
14. Do you trust anyone with your life?
Quite a few people. I’m a very trusting person.
15. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert until you get to know me then an extrovert.
16. How would your perfect partner treat you?
Respect, compassion, supportive, non-judgemental, empathy, love, trust and loyalty.
17. How do you relax and recharge?
- NAP TIME!
- Bubble baths
- Snuggles with doggo
18. What is something you’d like to do or achieve before you die?
Publish at least one of my books an own that house by the sea.
19. What offends you?
Keyboard warriors. Well, they don’t offend me as I don’t get offended. They piss me off and I just can’t bite my lip. Same with racism, sexism, sectarianism, terrorism, and homophobes. Don’t even get me started on the paedophiles of Twitter because I’ll go off on one.
20. Have you ever been a smoker?
I did when I was younger, I smoked a bit of weed and normal cigarettes, but my asthma couldn’t hack it.
21. What kind of drunk are you?
I don’t drink, and when I did I have never gotten drunk. My biological mother was an alcoholic and she was vile.
22. What are your biggest pet peeves?
All these sensitive sausages online and offline. Everything has to be politically correct and it’s so frustrating. I often come across older shows or movies and I think, “Fuck me, if the wrong person sees this, they’ll get sued.” It’s tiring having to watch your mouth for fear of upsetting someone online and being attacked. I stopped caring about two months after I started blogging because I am that person who can say something quite shocking, but not meaning offence by it.
23. What is something you hate about yourself?
How long do you have?
24. What do you love about yourself?
At the minute, not a lot.
25. What are your biggest insecurities?
- My scars
- My damaged ear
- My wobbly belly
- My weight
- My face
- My legs
- My stretch marks
- My eyes
- My lips
- My cellulite
- My brain
- My mental health
I could go on forever
26. In another life, what would you want to be?
Just not have had the life I’ve had in this one. To experience a happy childhood, happy adulthood and be a success.
27. Could you live without the internet?
100% if Reddit and YouTube worked without it as I’ve learned so much from both.
28. Do you have any tattoo’s or piercings? What do you have?
Ears pierced three times in both ears and belly button pierced.
29. Do you wish you could change your past?
Yeah, not all of it, but definitely wished I went with my gut in situations because it would have stopped a lot of unhappiness.
30. What is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t have any, I don’t allow them to be guilty pleasures they are just things I enjoy.
31. What are you afraid of?
Losing my doggo, I lost my eldest doggo in 2017 and if I didn’t have this little man to get through it, I would have gone with her. I don’t know what I’m going to do if I lose him, I won’t survive it.
32. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
All of it.
33. Would you consider yourself happy?
34. Tell us about your first kiss
The first consensual kiss I had was awkward, it was down an alleyway with my friends’ big brother and they were all waiting on us to come out. They all cheered and whooped and I wanted the ground to swallow me up.
35. Tell us about your first time:
My first time that was consensual was not the magical experience people have. I literally wanted it done with, found a guy, said, “look I am a virgin in the sense that I’ve never done it with a guy, I want to get it over with and I don’t want to see you again. I’m 16 so it’s illegal still, but do you wanna do this?”
He said yes
We went to his, did it, I bled all over his new bedding, got dressed, left and wondered what all the fuss was about.
36. Tell us about your first crush
It was X Pac from DX (don’t ask), closely followed by The Rock, lol.
My first non-celebrity crush is still my crush today, – insert vomit emoji here –
37. Tell us about your first celebrity crush
38. Tell us about your first date:
I wasn’t really a date kinda girl. The first date I went on was when my partner and I were together for 6 months and we went for dinner and the cinema. More into date nights now.
39. Tell us about your first relationship:
His name was T, he was bipolar, and it was a JOURNEY.
40. Your last relationship: good or bad?
Is my current relationship, no comment.
41. Your last email?
Telling the NIHE I was taking them to Civil Court for disability discrimination.
42. The last song you listened to?
Liam Kingdom – Piano version of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
43. The last thing you watched on Netflix?
44. The last time you cried?
When my good friend, Dennis donated a lot of money to my Go Fund Me to help get me back to Northern Ireland.
45. The last blog you read?
Hannah from Made with Love answers to this. The one before it was My Fractured Faith’s most recent blog post.
HAVE YOU EVER?
46. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
47. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, but not physically. Live webcams…
48. Have you ever cheated on someone?
No, but I can’t say I might not do that in the future because I just don’t know what the future holds.
49. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, in both good and bad ways.
50. Have you ever kissed someone you wish you hadn’t?
51. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Only by my biological mother. My partner has come very close a few times, but I’ve a very, very, very big concrete wall up.
52. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes, and like I said earlier if I could go back and go with my gut I would.
53. Have you ever kissed someone on the first date?
On first meeting yes, remember I didn’t do dates.
54. Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date?
Didn’t do dates, but if you’re asking if I’ve ever had a one-night stand then yes, I absolutely have, and I literally think it’s the best thrill I’ve had. I’m a sensible person, I’m safe and I don’t have sex with complete strangers.
BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
55. Do you believe in God?
Fuck no, tell me this, why oh why would a god allow what is happening to the innocents of this world (children and animals) to be so brutally abused, murdered and tossed away? Why? What sort of fucking life lesson is that? Don’t even get me started. I’m an Atheist and always have been.
56. Do you believe in yourself?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely, I’ve seen them.
58. Do you believe in aliens?
No, it’s a lotta shite. Area 51 has nukes in it, people, leave it alone. Do I believe there are more than one species in the solar system? Absolutely, just look at Earth, of course, there is going to be other species out there. They just aren’t the alien’s people think of that put probes up your ass. Those aliens were created by a man (typical) that liked a bit of bum love (no judgement here) and was off his tits on acid or shrooms.
59. Do you believe in fate?
I believe in gut instinct.
60. Do you believe in the law of attraction?
I’m on the fence about it, as I fully believe I did not attract all this bullshit my way. How can a child not even out of the womb attract all that negativity?
61. Do you believe in love at first sight?
62. Do you believe in true love?
I hope so.
63. Do you believe in gender equality?
One million percent.
64. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-Choice – If the baby would have no quality of life or wouldn’t survive long outside the womb then yes. If the baby would kill the mother and not survive then yes.
Pro-Life – Abortion is not for stupid wee girls that don’t practice safe sex and then abort their baby. I’m sorry, I just can’t. I’ve miscarried twice, I just can’t fathom how someone would be so careless with another life.
65. Do you believe in heaven/that there is peace afterlife?
I don’t believe in heaven (Atheist), but I do hope there is some peace for people who haven’t ruined someone’s life or caused them harm. For the rest who have murdered, abused, or done terrible things to animals I really do hope there is a hell and that they are tortured every single second.
66. What makes you angry about your country?
- Same-sex marriage isn’t legal in Northern Ireland because we have politicians that shouldn’t be politicians.
- We have over £80,000 worth of life-saving medical equipment in Omagh that is being protected by a private security firm that’s costing NI taxpayers hundreds of thousands because we have no fucker in Stormont.
- We’ve had no government for over 2 years, people have died, waiting lists have increased, decisions haven’t been made, people have suffered and are suffering because no one is there. I’ve said this a dozen or more times, we need NEW, YOUNGER politicians to come in and take over, not people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s that are still bitter about The Troubles. Put me in there, I’ll do it, fuck me I’ll do it for free. Just put me in there.
- The politicians are being paid by the taxpayers of NI to sit on their holes. Oh, let’s not forget Mr Ian Paisley Jr and his wee “expenses” trips abroad. Stupid fuck.
67. What is your opinion on ‘Love is Love’?
68. What is your opinion on haters/trolls?
Put me in a room with the lot of them and a paintball gun and I’ll show you.
69. What are some challenges you think the next generation will have to face?
How sensitive as fuck everyone is, Omigod.
70. What type of blogger are you in 3 words?
Supportive, proud & honest.
71. What do you love about the blogging world/community?
72. What do you hate about the blogging world/community?
Follow/unfollow games, jealously and the bullies.
73. What challenges and negativity do bloggers face?
Jealously is big, some pretend they are right behind others, but once those individual’s get some success, they’re bitching about them. It is just ridiculous.
It’s also really hard for the majority of us to find sponsorships, especially, if like me you aren’t considered “brand-friendly” because you aren’t PC.
Now for My Nominations