Blogger Tags – “Would You Rather?”
I was nominated to write this post by my very talented and beautiful friend, Karen. She has an incredible blog and is a beautiful writer, I highly suggest you go and check her out. Karen has been so supportive and has been a really big support to me, personally over the past few months.
So, this is where I plagiarise Karen slightly (sorry, girl!) The idea of the tag is to answer all the would you rather questions that are posted by the person who tagged/nominated you, then you pass it on with your own set of questions to some other bloggers.
So, here we go!
Would you rather have to eat the same brand for forever to end world hunger or leave it as it is?
You can travel to any destination/s that you have always dreamed of but you have no money to spend there, do you still go?
Would you rather spend eternity with someone you don’t like but they cannot speak or totally alone?
If you had the chance to fulfil your bucket list but then had to live in a one-room home for the rest of your life, would you do it?
Would you rather sail around the world stopping at every port or see the earth from space?
If you were given £10m would you rather buy a luxury home or travel the world?
Would you rather end world peace or adopt a child in poverty and provide a life for them?
Would you rather be smart and ugly or stupid and beautiful?
Would you rather star in a horror movie or a romance flick?
You could be awarded a huge amount of money, enough to live very comfortably for the rest of your life, but you have to give up the internet, would you do it?
- I’d totally eat the same brand to stop world hunger, but it begs to question why is there still world hunger in 2019?
- Yes, I’d still go, it’s easy enough source food and shelter. Astrid did a great post on volunteering for my blog that would help for that, it can be found here if anyone wants to check it out.
- I’d rather be eternally alone, it would pretty much be the same thing as if the person couldn’t speak then I’d be alone anyway.
- 100%! I do that anyway, lol.
- Sail around the world, I have absolutely no interest in space whatsoever.
- Depends on what you consider to be a luxury home, my dream is to build a house in a plot of land by the sea coast in Northern Ireland. The interior doesn’t need to be huge, just a decent sized home. I’ve always wanted to adopt all the stray, unwanted or rescued dogs from kennels and let them run free through the land, on the beach beside the house and they’d live the rest of their wee lives knowing they are incredibly loved, protected and free. I’ve also always wanted to adopt children and have my own. So, I suppose I’d rather have the home so I could have the dogs and children, there’s always the internet to travel the world.
- Adopt a child in a heartbeat, as crass as this seems, I don’t give a shit about world peace because humans are evil and there will always be evil.
- Smart and ugly, brains are beautiful and beauty is only skin deep.
- Starring in a chick flick would be my version of a horror film, lol. I’d rather star in a horror film, UNLESS the romance flick had Jamie Dornan as “the one”, then I’d totally go for the cheesy romance flick.
- I’d love to give up the internet, I wouldn’t need the internet because I’d be comfortable, could write, experience different cultures and just experience life without the internet. As much as I am grateful for the people I have met, the internet is a dark place.
And the nominations are
I love this part! I love it because I get to introduce my readers to other bloggers that I personally think are incredible. I love reading their blogs and always make time to read their posts. I’m so bad at liking, though. I need to get better at that as I read it and am so inspired that I go and write more of my book instead of liking and commenting, it’s something I’m working on in 2019.
- Rachael Hope (you HAVE to check out her Redbubble items on sale, I have linked them for you, here.)
Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small
Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Would you rather never use social media sites/apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
Thank you for all the support in 2018 and I Hope I can continue to post interesting articles for you to enjoy in 2019. Happy New Year, all.